1. Clean organized.
No sense to clean the floor with a sponge, if then clean the dust from the cabinets or chandelier. To clean so as to remove most dirt and germs, cleaning should be effective. This means systematic action so that you do not have to go back several times, often smearing extra dirt. Move in only one direction – from left to right and top to bottom. For example, it is better to start from the ceiling and upper walls, and continue down the windows and furniture, ending with the flooring.
2. Clean things that before you did not know.
Not everyone knows that the mattress is a magnet for all kinds of microorganisms, some of which can cause allergy. Therefore you should laundered its case at least once every 1 2 months with hot water (at least 60 °), while the mattress clean with a damp cloth and hot water. Here are a few places that maybe you have not remembered to clean:
* The handset – this is one of the places according to the specialists collect as many germs, bacteria and viruses.
* Garbage bins – especially one located in the kitchen and bathroom; emptying does not mean that you clean them, so should be cleaned regularly with a brush and hot water (can be added and less suitable detergent).
* The curtains in the bathroom – they are subjected to constant moisture, making them a wonderful home for mold.
* Automatic dishwasher – if you look more closely at your machine dishwasher, you may notice on the edges beginnings of mold and mildew; the same applies to the rubber gasket on the refrigerator door.
* Fireplace – plugged chimney is not only unpleasant for cleanliness in the home, but it can be dangerous to health – it can ignite suddenly and return carbon dioxide back into the house.
3. Clean with a woolen cloth.
Rubbing wave creates static electricity, which attracts dust and dirt. For this purpose you can use old wool socks, sweater or blanket.
4. Clean the surfaces with silver toothpaste.
Some cleaners contain silver derivatives of oil, ammonia and other hazardous substances, so you can replace them with ordinary toothpaste. Rub the paste with your fingers or a cloth, then rinse with warm water and polish with a soft cloth. For larger silver you can use a paste of baking soda mixed with a little water and placed on a sponge.
5. unclog channels without preparations.
If the channel is not badly blocked, instead of detergent, you can use a handful of baking soda, then pour half a cup of vinegar. In the same way you can make weekly prophylaxis against blockage of channels and unpleasant odors.